Small Groups at St. Luke’s
Small Group Bible Study
- Monday Morning Bible Study at 9 AM
- Monday Morning Bible Study at 10AM
- Wednesday Evening Bible Study, 6PM
Women of the ELCA
- Tuesday Morning Circle , First Tuesday of the Month at 10AM
- Evelyn Segelken Circle, First Tuesday of the Month at 2PM
- Tuesday Evening Circle, First Tuesday of the Month at 7PM
- Grace Cirlce, First Thursday of the Month at 7PM
Food and Fellowship
- New Generation: Those 55 and older are invited to a covered-dish gathering on the fourth Wednesday of each month at noon.
- Lunch Bunch: Ladies of the church meet for lunch once a month at different restaurants around the city of Summerville.
- Men’s Breakfasts: Men of the church gather for breakfast with devotions on Wednesday and Thursday mornings.
- St. Luke’s Supper Club: Groups of St. Luke’s members meet for supper.
- Tai Chi: Every Monday at 6:30PM in the Narthex of the church, all are welcome to join us for our Tai Chi classes led by Charlie Holman and Karen Bnoventure.
- Knitting Group: This group meets to knit together at 1PM on Mondays and is led by Joyce Stebbins.
- Book Clubs: St. Luke’s has two different book clubs that meet regularly to discuss books of interest.
- Painting Class: All who enjoy painting can come to be taught on Thursdays at 6PM by Deb Holman.
- Softball: Every Spring, members of the congregation are invited to come out to St. Luke’s and play ball! Practices and games are held at Gahagan Park in Summerville.